Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the Hilary Snub at the State of the Union Address

This is rather telling:



She's turning, so is Barack.  She shakes Ted Kennedy's hand.  Nobody's being snubbed.

Except -

SEN. CLINTON: Well, Chris, I reached out my hand in friendship and unity and my hand is still reaching out. And I look forward to shaking his hand when I see him at the debate in California. But what is important here is that any differences between us as Democrats pale in comparison to the differences between us and the Republicans, and I think we will have a unified Democratic Party... We will come together, not only as a party, but as a country in this election year, and I am confident that we are going to present a very strong case to the American people as to why Democrats should once again be in the White House.


From an appearnce on Fox news.

Something strikes me as - odd. I guess I'll have to decide if I'm trusting Ms. Clinton, or my lying eyes?

Blogged with Flock

No comments: