Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 games

I have a problem - I was considering only buying 5 games this year, so I started going over my list.

The problem?  I'm already down to one slot left :(.  Here's my breakdown:

Advance Wars:  Days of Ruin  (DS)
Apollo Justice (DS)
No More Heroes (Wii)
Professor Layton & the Curious Village (DS)

So, as you can see, I'm getting kind of low.

I've all but decided that should Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) and Elder Scrolls IV:  Oblivion (PS3) hit budget (aka - $29) I'll pick them up, but they won't count.

My problem is a) I have only one slot left, and b) I have no clue what to get.  I'll probably just leave it blank for now and take a "wait and see" approach.

Now, I still have my Gamefly rental list, so things like Bully for the Wii and maybe Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) will be on the list.  The latter may be intersting - I've never played GTA before.

But for now, I'm going to get my children into bed and read my Artificial Intelligence book.  I'm already ahead by about 5 chapters, and I want to have the first homework done by the end of this week, which should put me 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

*Then* I can play games.  Maybe when I'm done, I can get some more Persona 3 time in.  I think I have enough charm to start wooing Yukari-chan (though I'm hoping to get enough academics so I can go after Mitsuru - older girls rule.  Well, older than my character, anyway.  *cough*).

Blogged with Flock

No comments: