Thursday, January 17, 2008

Come on, CNN. Stop being poops

OK. CNN - we get it, you don't like Ms. Clinton. *I* don't like her after the negative and frankly false things her campaign has been saying about Mr. Obama.

But this - is stupid. In the article about how close the Nevada race is, they have three pictures. One of Edwards:

Looking presidential!

Of Obama:

Oooo - he's got a Presidential finger!

And then there's Clinton:

What - what the hell is this? Really? That's the picture they're running? Her looking all bug eyed like that?

The problem is, we all have "weird" faces when someone does a frame by frame shot of us talking or interacting with people. But for CNN to choose *this* particular picture of Ms. Clinton smacks me as being just kind of - dickish.

CNN - I don't like her either, but then again, I don't go out of my way to make her look bad. Stop it. You're better than that.

No comments: