Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hilary fibbing about Michigan Revote issues

OK, let's go over the timeline:

Before:

Dean: If Michigan and Florida move up their primaries, their delegates will be stripped.

Obama: OK.

Clinton: OK.

Michigan and Florida: Nyah, nyah, nyah - we're too important - you won't dare! Hahahaha!

Dean: Fine - no campaigning, no delegates. Everybody on board?

Obama: OK.

Clinton: OK - even though I'm not going to remove my name from the ballot in Michigan!


(Now)

Michigan: Hey, um, we'd like to have a revote.

Dean: Fine - but I'm not paying for it. You figure out how that's going to work, and I'll support it.

Obama: I've got some questions on it - but I'll leave you guys to figure it out.

Clinton: OMG! Obama's trying to deny people's civil rights and is keeping the whole revote from happening!

Obama: What's she saying now?


It's a good thing that I'm not in politics, because I'd be tempted to say something like "Hey, moron - stop being a dick and lying all the time. It makes you look, I don't know, unpresidential or something." But that's me.

No comments: