Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Phoenix Wright - the manga?

Could be cool, could be suck. But it looks like its coming March 2008.

My hope is that this is more than just a rehash of the game. I'd love to see them play up a bit more of the possible love triangle between Phoenix and Mia and Maya. Don't think there is one? Phoenix could be in love with a dead woman, and the only way he can see/talk to her is through her little sister - who crushes on Phoenix.

Just an idea. I guess we'll have to see either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this is the same one I've seen in scanlation. (Apparently there are several PW manga.) From what I've read of that, it follows the game format closely (i.e. solving wacky crimes).

John Hummel said...

@Pam: Might be a combination of what's out there - evidently, Volume 1 is going to be 400 pages long - which is pretty big for just 1 manga.